- Explain why Website Payments Standard is:
- Low Cost
People want to pay a cheaper rate and they want their service fast.
- Which are the 4 different methods PayPal can accept?
Accepts all major credit cards, debit cards, bank account payments, checks
- Do you need to have a shopping cart to use PayPal? Name 5 compatible carts with PayPal.
Shopify, Big commerce, 3D cart, Magento, E-junkie
- Are applications, set up, or monthly fees required with PayPal?
There are no monthly fees with paypal, no set up fees either.
- With PayPal, do you need to store and protect customers’ sensitive financial information? No
- Is a long-term commitment required with PayPal? No long term commitment
- Does every customer require a PayPal account to make payments on your web site? No
- Briefly explain what happens after the customer reviews the order in your site and proceeds to check out in PayPal.
They pay for the service or product at paypal and then they return to your website.
- Explain briefly if the PayPal check-out site can match the look and feel of your own site. The paypal can be adjusted to match your theme.
- Briefly explain what encryption is and why PayPal encrypts your business and customer information
Encryption is the process of using a code language to assign different variable to letters, scramble them, and in this way hide your sensitive information from online hackers.PayPal encrypts you and your customers’ information in order to keep PayPal safe and free from fraud cases. This protects everyone.
What is the PayPal transaction fee? 2.9% + 30 cents for US customers.
- What are the three steps to integrate the PayPal Shopping Cart?
go to your paypal shopping cart pageenter your product details
copy and paste the html code generated into your website
Name 5 additional features of the PayPal Shopping Cart.
Easy to implement
No CGI scripting
No upfront cost – you’ll enjoy the same low fee schedule used when you receive other PayPal payments
Paypal maintains buyer records
If your client doesn’t’t want to use PayPal, can you explain what other E-Commerce Hosting Services you can offer to him or her?
Google wallet or click to sell… payment gateway services.